Candle Care + Safety

Be sure to burn your candle on a fire-resistant surface.

Keep away from flammable objects, children and pets. 

Keep away from any drafts. Drafts significantly reduces the fragrance strength from your candle when lit.

The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge. Wax has memory, so if your candle is extinguished without wax reaching the edge, it will prevent a full, even wax pool from forming in the future. 

Your wood wick will flicker and crackle.

Caution! Glass jar may become hot while burning. 

Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.

Do not place candle in direct sunlight; because we never use additives, our all-natural wax may melt in direct sun. 

Please keep your wood wick trimmed to 1/8"(3mm). Simply pinch the cooled burnt wick to remove the old burn. 

Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool. 

Discontinue use when 1/4" of wax is left in the bottom of the jar. 
When your candle is done, reuse glass jar, but don’t worry, glass and lid are always recyclable.